New World Performance Laboratory is looking for adventurous funders to produce the 2019-2020 season at The Balch Street Theatre!
We are looking for:
- 5 Power Producers ($500+)
- 10 Executive Producers ($250+)
- 50 Co-Producers ($50+)
- 100 Associate Producers ($25+)
- Associate Producers: regular e-mail announcements with NWPL NEWS, 1 ticket to a NWPL performance , a 10% discount on additional tickets, and a listing on our website.
- Co-Producers: all of the above, plus free admission to another CATAC/NWPL event.
- Executive Producers: all of the above, plus an invitation to a NWPL Open Rehearsal or post-performance event, two more tickets to a NWPL performance or Special Event.
- Power Producers: all of the above, plus 2 tickets for all other CATAC-produced performances (except the festival) through August 2016.
How to donate:
All donations must be made to Center for Applied Theatre and Active Culture.
If you wish to pay by credit card, please donate online.
If you wish to donate by mail:
1) Print & complete the CATAC Pledge Form
2) Mail it with your check to:
Center for Applied Theatre and Active Culture
220 South Balch Street
Akron, OH 44302
Please designate your donation as: “Producer Pledge”
and make your check(s) payable to
Center for Applied Theatre and Active Culture.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
Center for Applied Theatre and Active Culture is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID # 830462908 Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.